Friday, May 25, 2007

a Parable

1
I am an innate rebel,
In a war with life;
Fighting the wrong side,
Where oblivion triumphs.
When we come face to face,
Life and me;
Conversation is very little.
But the eyes, when they meet,
(Somewhere) has the desire to be one.
Passionately we fight,
A blood feud you may call;
Merciless cynicism,
Here one has to Fall.

2
I am a born nomad,
On the road of life.
The alleys I often search,
Knowing not what I want.
Mourn over the things I have,
Cry over the love I find,
Unearth those ghostly souls,
That has left me apart.
If ever I could rest…
Those yellow feet,
The lips that have dried,
Whom the sun has kissed.
What would I find?
The wanderer me…
Caught in the mesh
Of a cosmic city.

3
I am a ‘myth’
(he says)…
Delusion of every man.
When I walk along the boulevard,
He calls by my name…
An “urban mythical icon”
He called me once,
But the divinity was not blessed.
Just another named one,
(you can say)…
Where, he looks for tranquility.

No comments: